This blog is just getting started. Come back often for updates. Send me a note about places you think should be included, I'll do my best to get it done, PM me @ idahotraveler01@gmail.com.

Thanks for taking time to be here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Idaho Vacation: Getting back in the groove

My apologies to my readers.  April has been a really hectic month and I have only one post to show for the whole month.  I think life has turned a bit and I am now ready and able to post on a more regular basis. 

Family health concerns have taken an inordinate amount of time.  That coupled with some business concerns have just about rendered me incapable of anything else.  The highlights though  are that the health concerns are slowly getting better (hope that continues). Another highlight is our purchasing a Class C motorhome.  We sold our camper trailer and now belong to the motorhome set.  We are anxious to get it camping. 

Enough rambling, I am just glad to be able to begin posting again.  Our weather is still typical Idaho spring, warm one day, cool the next one.  It won't be long until we have consistent good weather. 

Get out the maps, the travel guides and whatever else you use to plan your Idaho vacations.  Idaho is full of fun things to do.  Add a comment and let us know what plans you are putting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment